The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The Owner declares that access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and without the following list being of an absolute nature, the User undertakes to refrain from any of the following conducts:
1. The use of the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies, or defects in its operation or in the computer systems of any third party or the Owner.
2. Attempt to access e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the Owner’s computer systems or third parties in order to extract information.
3. The use of the Website for the transmission, installation, or publication of viruses, malicious codes, or other harmful programs or files.
4. The use of the Website to collect personal data on other users.
5. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism, that violates human rights, or, in general, that is contrary to Law or public order.
6. Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website.
7. Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation to the Website’s infrastructure or in the systems or networks of the provider, as well as to the systems and networks connected to the Website.
The User shall be liable to the Owner or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of such obligations.
Furthermore, the Owner does not guarantee that the Website complies, in whole or in part, with the laws of other countries. Therefore, if the User resides or is registered in a country different from Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this Website, this will be done at his/her own risk and responsibility and must ensure that such access and/or browsing comply with the local legislation applicable.