Through the Website, the Holder provides Users with a purely administrative service of management, advice, processing, monitoring, and customer service, consisting of the purchase of tickets to access the Vatican monument through the corresponding voluntary, express, special, and remunerated mandate in the terms set out below. For the purposes of clarification, it should be noted that the Holder does not sell or resell the tickets to the Vatican, nor does it provide the User with an electronic sales service for them, as the Holder does not acquire the Vatican tickets to then resell them to the User, but rather acquires them as the User’s agent through the corresponding voluntary, express, special and remunerated mandate, the commercial activity of the Holder being limited to the provision of a management and customer service. In addition, the service provided by the Holder has an extensive added value that is based on all of the following:
1. The Holder provides the User with a free prior consultation service, prior to purchasing. Thus, if the User wishes to obtain any type of information regarding Vatican entry tickets, prior advice will be supplied by e-mail free of charge.
2. The Holder will verify that the data entered by the User on the corresponding form are in line with the service purchased. If necessary, the Holder will contact the User to verify them before starting the entrusted management. This verification includes checking the data as well as the existence of spelling or typographical errors.
3. The Holder provides a customized service.
4. The Holder has extensive experience in the pertaining field, which implies that he/she is available and has sufficient and adequate means to achieve the success of the contracted service.
5. The Holder is liable for the correct execution of the task entrusted, thereby ensuring that it fully meets the needs of the User, and therefore maintains an express and clear commitment regarding the delivery date of the Vatican tickets.
6. The Holder, in addition to carrying out the entrusted task efficiently and diligently, provides the User with 24/7 customer service.
7. The Holder, unlike what happens when a person purchases tickets to access the Vatican at an official or authorized establishment, does guarantee the User the right of withdrawal under the terms established in stipulation 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
By contracting the services offered by the Holder on this Website, the User grants a voluntary, express, special, and remunerated mandate for the management entrusted consisting of the purchase of tickets to access the Vatican, pursuant to the terms regulated in articles 1,709 to 1,739 of the Spanish Civil Code (hereinafter, the “Mandate“). In turn, the Website Owner accepts the Mandate and undertakes to execute it. For clarification purposes, the Mandate’s remuneration consists of an increase in the official price of the Vatican tickets.