Users of the Website may exercise the following rights at any time, under the terms established by current legislation:
– The right of access to their personal data in order to know what is being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
– The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
– The right to delete their personal data, where possible.
– The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness, or necessity of the processing of the data is in doubt, in which case data may be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
– The right to transfer your personal data, insofar as the legal basis that enables us to process your personal data as indicated in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the legal basis for us to process your personal data is a legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims.
– The right to revoke your consent at any time.
In order to effectively exercise these rights, the User, by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, must prove their identity by providing their name and surname, a photocopy of their National Identity Card or equivalent identification document that proves their identity, a request specifying the request, address for the purpose of notifications, and the date and signature of the applicant.
Likewise, the User may file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter in Spain), especially when no satisfactory action in the exercise of his/her rights has been obtained, by writing to C/ Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 – Madrid, or via the website: www.agpd.es.